Well, I've been upstaged by my own boy. He who receives comments and compliments about his height, frame and is well-loved for his incredibly sociable and playful nature is almost 1 and thus ready to put his daddy in the shadows... davquack is wilting...
I've really aged. Will post my unglam pix here in near future... Ever since he was born, daddy's been so proud of him that he had let himself go... the waist goes, complexion goes, everything that was once deemed important (my mantra: people care only if you make an effort to look good) suddenly don't seem so important anymore.... oh dear....
Today, at Kieran's birthday celebrations, I am SO SO proud and happy for him. My bro's good pal, Kang Li , took pictures of him but they aren't ready yet so i can't post them here. Wifey and I have great faith in him because he took such great pix of kieran at changi airport terminal 3 back in aug, and hey, we are going to recommend him to our friends very soon!!! -- I will be happy to see how great he looks (if I don't look good, thank God he looks way better).
Anyway, in my vision for a happy family, everyone is a looker and this means I have to start shedding the excesses -- fats and colours. Now that I am fatter, there's an attempt to distract with colours... not sure that's effective, but quite likely to be accused of being lao hiao (old vainpot) if I am in the later part of my thirties. And no, I AM NOT EVEN 32 YET -- don't pretend you dunt know.
Anyway, I will stop whining. I will complain in the next post about Shanghai, city where very little is worth remembering and much must be eradicated from memory asap. BUT I will still share so that my good friends will be warned.
till then...
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Kieran's the new celeb today (301108)
Posted by
davquack!
at
11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment