I am happy to report that baby Eli is growing well. At a recent check-up with his PD when he turned two months old, Eli weighed 6.5 kg and was 59.9 cm tall. Interestingly, he was quite close to Kieran's weight and height at around the same time.
The breastfeeding routine is more or less established and Eli is largely being fed on breast milk, supplemented with one or two feeds of formula now that he is growing well and drinking more. It gives me a lot of satisfaction to know that Eli is gaining weight and becoming stronger and makes the effort spent on nursing worth it.
Baby Eli is also sleeping through the night now, which is really good because it means I can finally have several hours of uninterrupted sleep! You have no idea how much that contributes to one's well-being. Of course I still have to wake up at around 600/630 am every morning but am able to get to bed at around 11 plus at night after giving Eli his last feed for the day. I hope this can be sustained. Am keeping my fingers crossed.
The second month has definitely been more enjoyable compared to the first. Eli is able to put his fingers into his mouth and touches his own face frequently. He also smiles a lot and makes these little cute baby sounds whenever you talk to him. In short, he is growing more adorable everyday!
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |



No comments:
Post a Comment