Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June break

Finally, a much deserved break after a hectic first half of 2013. It has been a long while since I last blogged. After returning to work late last December, the days have just gone by in a whirl particularly as I have had to adjust to new responsibilities and challenges in recent months. I have never worked harder in my life but no matter how tired I am at the end of the day, it is always lovely to come home to the kids.



Eli is now nearly 11 months old, crawls everywhere and is learning to stand. He loves to wave goodbye, nods his head to mean yes and rambles a lot. Older brother Kieran amuses us with his incessant questions and demands. He is now more self-conscious and doesn't like us to tease him. My boys are growing up fast!

Kieran with Benjamin, his cousin/best friend/sidekick
Always ready with a smile
A cocktail for Daddy on Father's Day
Happy Chloe - my cute niece





1 comment:

  1. Wow your boys are all growing up fast! Which means that we haven't met in a long while...

    ReplyDelete