Eli at 2 loves to draw. He wakes up every morning and drags his Mummy out of bed so that she can get him a box of crayons and Mahjong paper to draw. It was no exception on his birthday as well.
The family was up bright and early so we decided on a whim that we would have breakfast at United Square and bring the boys to Toys "R" Us to pick out a present for the birthday boy.
 |
| It is clear that I am the cuter one although it is not my birthday. |
 |
| Just to prove my point. Here's my winning smile (again). |
 |
Who cares about the BBQ? This is how I want to celebrate my birthday!
|
|
It is true about boys and trucks. Mega one from his aunt Doris.
|
 |
| I am the coolest guy around. |
|
|
Somebody's gotta get this BBQ started to feed the hungry folks.
|
|
 |
Raising two boys keeps us slim.
 |
We need more girls in the family.
 |
Here are all my aunts and uncles who love and dote on me and will continue to lavish me with presents. I am looking for my camera-shy aunt. She doesn't wanna be in the picture because she is afraid she will be on Facebook.
|
|
|
|
It's not my birthday but I really love to sing!
|
|
 |
| It's really clear who is the real STAR here. |
 |
| When is all this clapping gonna stop? |
 |
| Not too sure what's happening here but can we please just eat the cake. |
No comments:
Post a Comment