Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In the blink of an eye, baby Eli is now nearly four months old. He loves to smile and coo at family and strangers and enjoys chomping on his fingers or fist (depending on his mood). He can grasp both his hands and is able to raise his head during tummy time.

Eli is also expressive. Cheeky grins when he is happy or clean after a nice warm bath. Frowns whenever you tell him he is naughty. Like his older brother Kieran, Eli wails and scrunches up his face whenever he feels uncomfortable or is still hungry but is easier to pacify. Maybe this is because we are more experienced the second time round?

My favourite time of the day is nursing Eli when I wake up. He can usually be found chomping on his fist (I hear him at his crib) and beams with delight when I carry him. Can't think of a nicer way to be greeted in the morning.

The best thing about baby Eli is no matter how exhausted I am at the end of the day, a smile from the cute darling makes everything worthwhile. Eli is indeed our joy!













No comments:

Post a Comment