The drama, however, didn't end there. On our way to the Stanford bookstore, Kieran tripped and fell again but this time, a cyclist was coming very fast and could not stop in time. The bicycle went over Kieran's leg! David and I were stunned, and so was Kieran. The brave boy, however, seemed to be in no worse state for it and was his usual active self. We inspected his leg, which also seemed fine. Thank God!
When we got home, the bruise on his knee started to hurt and Kieran cried and cried. I tried to put a bandage on but he refused it. Then I applied some calendula cream, which seemed to help. Kieran asked for his milk, and calmed down after we settled him for his afternoon nap. He is now fast asleep.
![]() | ||
| Kieran before his fall |
![]() |
| Kieran after his fall but still our sunshine boy |


No comments:
Post a Comment