
As a child, I never went to Disneyland and when I grew up, there was even less incentive to do so. Although I had loved some of the Walt Disney movies, I would not call myself a fan. But when I became a mother to a little boy, it seemed the most natural thing in the world that I would want to bring my child to the land of magic. I must admit, however, that I was a little skeptical when Hubby D proposed that we spend two days in Disneyland. "Was there really so much to see and do?" I thought. Well, it turned out that indeed there was.
From watching the parade to seeing fireworks at the castle up close, Disneyland enthralled all of us. Kieran loved taking the railway train, riding on the carousel, and displayed no fear of heights when we took some of the more adventurous rides. Most of all, Kieran loved Mickey Mouse. When Mickey came by Main Street to say hello, he ran out from the sidewalk to try and give Mickey a hug, only to be held back by some of the security minders. You can imagine how thrilled he was when he finally got to take a photo with Mickey at his house!








No comments:
Post a Comment