Kieran turned 3 this week and we decided that he should have a birthday celebration with his classmates at pre-school. I initially toyed with the idea of bringing cupcakes for everyone but those that I tried were too sweet. In the end, I opted for a mango mousse cake from La Baguette, a bakery at the Stanford Shopping Center. The cake was big enough to feed not just the kids at school, but also our family at home! Kieran also shares the same birthday with his aunt-to-be, Joanne. It was also the perfect cake for our little boy who had requested for a "very big and very long cake"!
|
| Kieran and his playmates in the Quails classroom |
 |
| Happy Kieran with his teachers Ms Maryelle and Ms Jen |
 |
| Ms Maryelle cutting the cake |
 |
| The cake comes in a quarter sheet, enough to feed 15-20 |
 |
| A delighted Kieran with his grandpa and Joanne jie jie |
No comments:
Post a Comment